View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 05:13 PM   #29
Minnie
Franchise Player

Exp:

None this year. Last year almost non-stop until I put up signage. Then it pretty much dwindled right off. We have a peephole in the front door now so I always look before answering and if there's a clipboard, I walk away and ignore. Most that still came would read my sign and laugh and leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinAllTheWay View Post
Vivint Security was at my house yesterday trying to sell their crap using the usual BS tactics.

"Ya, your neighbours just signed up with us"
"Oh did they? That's interesting seeing as that place has been vacant for almost 2 months now."
Vivint was the worst offender last year. They'd send a different schmuck every time. Same story - " Your neighbours have signed with us!"

"Yeah? Good for them. Guess I'm smarter than they are. By the way, which neighbours?" *schmuck points out neighbours to either side of us* "Haha, they sure teach you to lie well hey? I know both sets and they hate you guys and wouldn't sign up of their lives depended on it. And how many times have you signed them up now because a different rep has been by every day this week and they all claimed to have signed them up too. Bugger off" Signed them up haha - the little old lady on one side would be more likely to chase them down the street with her bat than sign a thing.
Minnie is offline   Reply With Quote