View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 03:08 PM   #28
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
I think we're generally on the same page here, but I just still don't want to record them. And some things maybe it's better I just not know. I have a outdoor cameras so I know who is coming and going, but once in the garage I think some privacy is fair. I trust them not to go too far and if they fuuck things up too bad then garage privileges are gone. No more lasers. No more smoke machine. No more disco ball. Done.

If I didn't trust them then I wouldn't want them in the garage, cameras or not. Also, teens really do need a bit of leeway to mess up sometimes. I do prefer they hang out at my house versus sketchier places and I like young people, anyway. These kids are recorded everywhere nowadays, including just walking into the garage. I'm perfectly happy right now providing a place where they aren't being recorded. I would have hated to have been videoed when I was their age just hanging out doing my thing by some weird Dad.
Ah, I didn't know the outside was monitored. You're covered. I assumed the garage one was the only camera. My mistake. Indeed we are completely on the same page.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleF For This Useful Post: