View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 08:12 AM   #12
ken0042
Playboy Mansion Poolboy

Location: Close enough to make a beer run during a TV timeout
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScorpion View Post
There is very little difference between an iPhone and any Android device, if we are going by the examples you presented.

- Android Device Manager
- Google Play Store does the same thing
- Support is pretty similar on both sides. For Google, it's more about the software, not the hardware.
As I said, both devices are pretty much the same. However I cannot track an iPhone on Android Device Manager, and if I buy an app from iTunes I do not get it from Google Play for free.

And you are misreading what I mean by support. I mean that I have to support my wife's phone. So if I use the same platform day in and day out, I can resolve the issue much faster. At work I have to support both Android and iPhone, and I am much better with iPhone. My buddy who has an Android phone is much quicker with Android issues than I am. Just a matter of being familiar with what we use.

As mentioned in the OP, his wife is getting an iPhone- period. My point is there is very little difference between the two systems; that the little differences would be enough to make me want to be on the same things.
ken0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ken0042 For This Useful Post: