View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 09:52 AM   #1352
SilverKast
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashasx View Post
I'm pretty excited for this. I'm a huge Toyota guy - I've always drive 4runners, Tacomas, Tundras, Corollas and especially Landcruisers. I had been considering the German cars for my next car (M3, M340i, RS3 or 7, AMG's) but this would check a lot of boxes for me. I really love the Toyota/Lexus reliability and lower maintenance and operating costs in comparison to others.

When I started to look at some of the BMW and Mercedes cars I was a little turned off by the high cost of ownership. I figured maybe it would be the type of car I would just buy brand new and then sell before warranty was up. I was aiming for the new M3 CS in an AWD variant so that I could drive it all winter.

But this new Lexus is pretty appealing - I love that NA V8. A full on IS F would be nice too, it looks like they will eventually bring one out based on their new performance tiers. In the meantime this F Sport Performance would be a lot of fun too. I'm just wondering how it would be in the winter here with a set of winter tires on it. Whatever I buy I'm driving all year because I don't feel like sitting it all winter. I do have my old FJ62 that I can drive if it gets really bad out - it's totally restored with a 5.3L LS V8 anyways.
SilverKast is offline   Reply With Quote