View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 10:29 PM   #1239
Bagor
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappy View Post
I don’t think Slava was the only person questioning whether OGS would have a job. This was discussed at length in the media and online for well over two months.
He wasn't questioning. He was dumbfounded that he still had a job even though he was vastly outperforming Mourinho, Frank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappy View Post
Mourinho, Klopp, and Pep all have the name recognition and past success to stick out bad stretches. Plus, rightly or wrongly, I don’t think the Spurs have the same short-leash these other coaches would have.
Do NOT lump Mourinho in with Klopp and Pep when his recent legacy is to leave clubs in disarray. The way he left Chelsea. The mess he left United.
I'd argue that ole has done a better job at United than Jose has.

So, Spurs don't make top four. Do you can Mourinho?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slava View Post
Top four and a cup is pretty much the bar for most of us this year. Less than that would depend, but it wouldn’t be great.

I’m far from the only one who thought Ole was on his last legs. It’s hardly an original thought. I’m still not convinced. I think City wins the league this year, and the other three CL spots are a close race.
I'm not interested in anyone else. Or, are you saying that because other period thought it makes it ok?

I want YOU to explain why you were so aghast that he still had a job at a time when he was on a winning streak through the PL? When he had significantly outperformed Jose..and Frank....and Brendan. Why should he have been fired in front of Jose?

Or is the best reason that you and Cappy can come up with is....well other people were saying it too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slava View Post
Lampard is getting found out. Arteta should stay, because he’s doing gods work, but he’s obviously brutal. There’s a dearth of good managers in the league at this point. Klopp, Pep and Mourinho are there.
The bold. Just Wtf?
There you go again. Arteta is brutal yet he taken 10 in the last 4 games.

That's the same number as Jose had taken in his last eight. Jose doing God's work also?

Same question. You don't make top four. Do you fire him?

Keeps up this rate of two wins in every eight games do you fire him?

Last edited by Bagor; 01-14-2021 at 10:35 PM.
Bagor is offline   Reply With Quote