View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 09:47 AM   #1236
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
^. To repeat the question.

Based on your threshold that you apply to other managers do you think Mourinho should be fired and if not, why not?

Hurt and might be fine? Players that normally might be fine are on the bench?
I don't think that we should fire Mourinho, as we're getting exactly what we could've expected. We're progressing along in the 4 competitions that we're involved in, playing totally unattractive football with a decent amount of ####-housery. Who would've thought that we'd see anything different? For the most part, his actually managerial decisions are good. It's obviously a big problem that we've conceded so many goals in the final quarter, and I'm sure he's not super pleased with that, but I'm still hopeful that we can take care of that.

The league is weird this year. I don't know if it's the lack of fans in the stadiums, or the fixtures and scheduling or what it is. But overall, I feel like the points totals are down and the overall standings are super close. Everyone is dropping points to teams they otherwise "shouldn't". Part of it could be that the overall money is making it so that midtable and lower teams can hold on to their best players who might otherwise move from them to the bigger clubs? I don't know. But it makes for an interesting season where you really don't know who will win and who will end up in the CL positions.

Players could be on the bench at say 70-80%. I would say that's not entirely uncommon, particularly at this point in the season.
Slava is offline   Reply With Quote