View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 10:22 AM   #3064
GordonBlue
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozy_Flame View Post
They're tweeting all the time. Get on their mailing list too. Are you sticking your head in the sand here? Or are you referring to the fact that they haven't been front and center in the media lately?

Sometimes no news is good news, especially with recent events relating to other parties.
not on their mailing list and I'm not on twitter. despite not being on twitter, I usually get the messages that the NDP and UCP are selling. not so for the alberta party.

I don't have my head in the sand, but think they really need to get on the radar of mainstream media.

the average person isn't actively signing up to political party mailing lists.

I shouldn't have to seek them out, especially with two options that are unacceptable to a lot of people. they should be working harder to get their message out there.

I don't believe I've seen a print ad for them, heard them on the radio, seen a TV ad. they have to get the masses to know there is an option and a viable one at that.

they are not doing that. even in this thread with a lot of politically engaged people, has there been any alberta party discussion? I haven't seen any other than a few people saying "I'm not going to waste my vote on a nothing party."

Last edited by GordonBlue; 03-19-2019 at 10:27 AM.
GordonBlue is offline   Reply With Quote