Old 08-15-2011, 03:01 PM   #14
EVERLAST
Franchise Player

Location: https://homestars.com/companies/2808346-keith-my-furnace-guy
Exp:
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jar_e View Post
FYI, in the original post you list the price as $39...I'm guessing its $139?
Furnace and Duct cleaning Yes.......my tuneup inspection/service as listed cash.

The price is is discounted because it is cash only ..... if I were to offer and be able to accept Visa and or mastercard the price would easily have to be higher .

I am cutting this extremely fair deal to Calgary puckers in hope of simply promoting a very valuable product.

I do however have to disclose that if there are problems with a person whose furnace is in the 7+ year old furnace range that the likelihood of proactive repairs will become a possibility.

This I will ALWAYS qualify after a tuneup/inspection with a recommendation to make improvements by changing older required parts with NEW parts that come with a warranty.....these parts being the most commonly replaced worn parts such as Thermocouples on furnaces which are a little older....or
Flame Sensors and hot surface ignitors which typically have a lifespan of 5-8 years depending upon previous maintenance.

I will have everyone know that I can beat all competitors in terms of price because when I recommend something IT IS NOT an emergency service meaning you are already saving money.

Typical emergency call out fee's in the city of Calgary are $59.00 just to come to the house. That includes NOTHING!! No tune up ...no inspection ...no cleaned burners, flame sensor, tested motor , limit switches testing etc etc .

To be very clear I doubt anyone can offer what I offer and be fair in the end.

Last edited by EVERLAST; 01-26-2012 at 06:09 AM.
EVERLAST is offline   Reply With Quote