View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 11:23 AM   #944
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Who knows where the Blue's go in the playoffs, but its looking likely that they'll get there. So maybe I'm poking around to improve my team Maybe I've lost my god damn mind.

But just to see the following people could be had in a deal.

Logan Couture - 75 overall, I'd be willing to take a bit of a center downgrade for someone younger. with potential. He's got two years left at 8 million per

Taylor Hall - I knew I had problems with him when I caught him eating paint chips as part of his pregram ritual, then talked for hours about the Real Housewifes series. He's a 74. LW, I'd again be willing to down grade a little bit for a younger player.

Phil Kessell - He keeps stealing Taylor's paint chips and dipping them in nacho cheese. He's a 72 overall RW on a three year good value deal, so I'd need to be impressed to move him. But our dressing room snack budget is out of control. Again, I'm willing to do a down grade for younger with potential.

Josh Archibald - He's a virus infected jerk with a predication to jam two fingers up his nose while saying "Duh I'm Conna McDavid". He's a 68 with an 84 defensive rating. he's also only 28, but I might want to you know, mess with my bottom 6.

bobby Ryan - He's a grade A jerk face with a 67 rating and a 79 forecheck. He's good friends with Batman, who once said about Bobby - He's the jerk that nobody wants but every team needs.

Anton Khudobin - He's been very good so far, but maybe I can get better. Open to goalie swaps

Tucker Poolman - He's 67 and in the minors but could be a good derpth defenseman

That is all.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: