View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 12:35 PM   #923
Harry Lime
Franchise Player

Exp:

Looking for a forward. Wallmark would be going back as a fourth liner to make sure that I don't run into roster issues down the road. He was on the Swedish Olympic team, but is currently without a contract in the NHL next season.

I have to offer Artur Kayumov (also on the Russian Olympic team), Max Cajkovic (lit up juniors last year) and Max Gildon (NCAA star patiently waiting for injuries in Florida).

This is clearly a deal for teams that need to increase the overall value of their minor leagues. Good prospects, wild cards, but all three are gambles that could land anywhere in terms of future value. Kayumov is coming to a depleted Chicago team next year, and has a good chance of sticking after three years in the KHL. Gildon has the best chance of a long career. Cajkovic has to outplay Lightning players, which is the only stumbling stone.

If Gildon is moving, I might need a scrub AHL D to appease the watchdog.

It's a four for one (two) swap, so for all players going I'm looking for a CPHL regular top nine. I can also mix and match for the right player with lesser stats, but fits my roster.

It's the 'I inherited a team that traded away its prospects' special!

Last edited by Harry Lime; 02-22-2022 at 07:30 PM.
Harry Lime is offline   Reply With Quote