View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 01:25 PM   #1349
Iceman57
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsiHockeyLeague View Post
I watched it. So the main benefit is app loading times, and allows you to calibrate the settings. Then he says the picture quality is "as great as it's ever been" - does that mean it's no better than the other models? If it's better, how is it better, and why? Telling me that "people look at this TV and love it", or that it has a "lovable picture" is completely meaningless. Yes, at this point we all know that OLED has the best picture. Why pay for this rather than last year's model if all you're getting is tangential software updates? Describe in clear terms what the difference is, and I'll be more inclined to believe there really IS one.

Basically, if the base line TV has the same panel as the top line model, and the top line model costs twice as much, you're pretty much wasting money, it seems to me. That has always been the problem with OLED; they don't know how to market product lines because you don't really get a better performing TV as you go up in price. It's already the absolute best picture you can get. The only reason to pay more is for a bigger screen.
[emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T377W using Tapatalk
Iceman57 is offline   Reply With Quote