View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 02:01 PM   #25
Hack&Lube
Atomic Nerd

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayswin View Post
Congrats to Hack&Lube to opening what's sure to be CP's official beer store. I love people that throw themselves out there with business ideas like this, and the fact that it's a long term CP member makes it really cool.

If you're grabbing beer anyways and are anywhere near his location, definitely check it out and support a great poster. Especially in this economy, and the tough nature of small start ups, it's important to rally around each other, imo.

Sorry Hack&Lube, the picture wouldn't copy for some reason if you want to add it in here. Hope I'm not imposing by starting this thread for you, but that's a pretty big plunge you took with a really neat idea, so figured it'd be best to get some eyes on it.
Dude, thank you so much. Awkwardly, I was working out permission for a sponsored type post with Bingo because I didn't want to overstep my bounds but thank you for doing this for me! That's very gracious of you but just to clarify, It's not "CPs official Beer Store" or endorsed by Bingo or Photon but I will make amends for that or at least, do my best to give great deals to CPers.

I'm proud to announce that my partners and myself have just opened The Beer Vault, Calgary's first beer-focused retail destination, a store that just does beer like Calgary hasn't seen before.

Our goal is to have the best cold selection of beer in Calgary with enormous diversity but also a focus on local breweries. We want to support Alberta-made beer with a huge selection of local product from our neighboring craft breweries.

With 30 cooler doors of cold, ready to drink beer goodness, the Beer Vault's selection will always be growing and we will also feature a growler bar with an 8 keg capacity that will be available in mid-May. The Beer Vault also features a tasting area which will begin hosting events next month.

For a limited time starting Friday, May 5th, CP members can mention the special code: "FATAING BEER" for 15% off in our first month of opening. It's been a tough many months getting this off the ground and some support from CP and your friends would go a long way! Please come visit us soon!

Instagram
Twitter
Facebook

(sorry the 40 doors on this flyer ad I was working on is a typo I have to correct at our printer but we certainly have space to add 10 more doors in the coming year!)

Last edited by Hack&Lube; 05-04-2017 at 10:45 PM.
Hack&Lube is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Hack&Lube For This Useful Post: