View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 01:02 PM   #81
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
I should have specified. I have followed this entire trial and when the Judge has made decisions and provided an explanation, including the ones mentioned by Pepsi, I have accepted it as reasonable, even if I didn't necessarily agree.

As I said, if you believe Rittenhouse is a gun loving, blood thirsty murderer, then I can certainly see how you'd view the Judge as having a bias.

If you believe that Rittenhouse used deadly force to defend himself, regardless of why he was down there, then the judges rulings seem pretty reasonable.
Despite the obviously loaded, biased, and misinformed description of people who are critical of the judge, the bolded is actually the problem.

If you believe this was self-defence, the judge seems reasonable. But that is the position of the defence. The judge should not be taking a position through the trial and certainly not before the trial has even started.

Saying "only if you believe the defence is right is the judge is reasonable" is a huge issue. How can you not see that?
PepsiFree is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post: