View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 06:56 AM   #210
cDnStealth
First Line Centre

Exp:

I've played a lot less over the past couple months. Before, I'd drop in at least a couple rounds a day now maybe once a week. I take back what I said before. I find it extremely frustrating to play with a bunch of randoms. They're all a cowardly bunch of terrible players. Everyone seems to want to hide behind rocks and exchange LRM/PPC/Gauss fire. So I usually end up either trying to make something happen (which almost always ends up with me being alone and horribly out-numbered) or sitting there watching my team get blown apart. I then quit out of disgust and play something else.

Admittedly, I am currently trying to power through leveling up a bunch of mechs I no longer even want. The Highlander and Trebuchet are awful mechs. There is maybe only one variant I like and the rest are hot garbage. I don't mind my TBT-5N because it fills a nice role that none of my other mechs can which is as a highly mobile LRM support platform. My 7K and 7J are just terrible. Anything I can do with them I can do far better with any of my Hunchbacks.

The Highlander is 90 tons of ####. It's firepower is so concentrated on the one side that you may as well take an XL engine because if you lose that side you're already dead. They sure don't like giving us mechs with asymmetrical hard points.
cDnStealth is offline   Reply With Quote