View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 09:23 AM   #88
Monahammer
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
People that look to make things about race with a magnifying glass are the reason guys like Trump get elected.

Just tone it down a bit guys or bananas will be removed from store shelves and who here would not be devastated to not be able to get a banana strawberry shake?

Back on topic. Kane gets no sympathy from me, he is a prick.
There is so much wrong with this post. I appreciate you taking the time to reply but you're absolutely, stunningly wrong. If you believe people calling out racism is the reason for Trump's ilk coming in to power you are totally beyond saving. And you clearly don't understand the root of the issue you're replying to in this thread. Bananas are nutrious, plentiful, and delicious. They can exist in many places, but they never need to be brought up in a thread about a black athlete unless you're very specifically talking about their diet or meal plan. I highly doubt you will be able to understand this as it appears that you require personal touchpoints of experience to create those neurons, and you have never and likely will never experience this.
Monahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Monahammer For This Useful Post: