Thread: 2019 Formula 1
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 12:48 PM   #717
FLAMESRULE
First Line Centre

Exp:

Another solid and entertaining F1 race, especially with how sombre/tense everyone was with the passing of Hubert.

Driver of the day was Albon IMO with two awesome passes on Ricciardo and Perez. Took him half the race for the RBR to come alive, but he looked quite good.

Leclerc dominated all weekend. But I think they got lucky. He won by 0.9s and his pit stop was 1.2s faster and he had 4 or 5 laps of Vettel holding up Hamilton. I just dont know how Mercedes has such amazing race pace...yet at Spa they were 0.7s back in qualifying. I think Monza will be just as close.

Verstappen of old made an appearance at turn 1. Had a bad start and then his brain turned off and rage took over. Just a stupid and clumsy attempt to get around Raikkonen. Not too mention that he had to know his steering was F'd and he still pinned it up Eau Rouge before nearly taking out Kimi again and hitting the barriers.

KMag and Haas....lol. They honestly look as bad as Williams. He got passed every single lap at the end of Kemmel.

Have to feel bad for Norris...raced himself all day in 5th only to have his engine die on the last lap.
FLAMESRULE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FLAMESRULE For This Useful Post: