View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 12:44 PM   #325
Sylvanfan
Appealing my suspension

Exp:

Based on play this year I would say that Luck has been the second best QB in the AFC besides Mahomes. So that alone makes the Colts a team that you can't just dismiss.

They have a good offensive line, and a defence that is playing with a lot of Confidence right now too.

There isn't a team in the NFL who can't match up against the Chiefs. But the Colts in particular with their ability to run the ball will be tougher than others. KC actually were okay in two area's, getting sacks and getting turnovers. Largely because they could get leads and make teams throw a lot as they chase the game. The interceptions were the product of a pass rush that forced some bad throws...or players on the Raiders quitting during the play.

If a team can keep running the Chiefs lack of a good Nose Tackle and weak Middle Line Backers can be exposed. So the Colts with a tough O-Line that's allowed few sacks should be able to run at will, and when they need to pass they'll be able to handle the likes of Chris Jones, Dee Ford, and Justin Houston well enough to light up a secondary that isn't very good.

The Colts defence can give up yards at times, but in a cold weather game, I don't know if Mahomes will be able to throw as effectively as he could earlier in the season, and without Kareem Hunt the run game isn't quite as good.