View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 12:58 PM   #823
Enoch Root
Franchise Player

Exp:

Agree with most of what Seixeiro said, but more importantly, good on him for going full tilt and laying it all out there!

As others have said, don't entirely agree on Bichette - I do to an extent, and remember, it wasn't jus the base running error, but he also had a pretty egregious throwing error, despite having only 8 of them, all season. I think too, he had a couple pretty ugly at bats. But he tries, he cares, and he is a great young player.

Where I think Seixeiro erred, is you shouldn't lump them together like that. They aren't a package deal, they are individuals. I think Bichette would be fine, in the right situation. Keep them separate, and address each of their (different) issues separately and directly.

But the Guerrero situation is a problem. And here I agree with GirlySoorts when she said that Schneider does deserve at least some blame - he sets the tone, and the culture, and Vladdy needs a culture change. He needs to take the game more seriously. And he needs to have his ass kicked.

Going to be a hell of an offseason!
Enoch Root is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enoch Root For This Useful Post: