View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 03:50 PM   #1900
Krovikan
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I'm currently testing out a couple of things, the BNB Vault, this allows me to be hands-off with my BNB investment. I think if you are being a passive investor on their earning products, so far it's a great solution, though the return is low compared to the BNB fixed-term investments. Currently getting 5%, I've gotten 5-15% on the fixed-term.

The upside to the BNB Vault is it hooks in with Launchpad, BNB has a good upside to it, but it won't have an explosive upside to it like some of the Launchpad tokens will have.

I'm also dipping my toes into the liquidity-swap market, investing 10 NEO into the NEO/USDT, the yield was estimated at 17% APY, but I chose the pair not because of the return because I didn't really care about my 10 NEO coins LUL.

I also decided to pick up the position in WNDR, I'm not going to stay long in this position though, I'll probably wait until their app is out (Jan 25) and then dump most or all of my position because I don't really like their social media presence (too much BS/Crypto Meme posting). I'm a bit nervous about this company because they announced their app launch, and it's basically as (slightly down) where it has for a couple of weeks; I did not expect this activity.
Krovikan is offline   Reply With Quote