View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 06:10 PM   #40
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cobra View Post
I think it would be wise to wait for these allegations to be actually proven in court.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This isn't a criminal case, not even the lawsuit would need to be "proven" if it gets that far, just 51%. The Hawks are arguing against it being heard because of the statue of limitation though, so maybe it doesn't get to court.

But we have the coach actually being found guilty of rape of a 17 year old. We have one player who said he was raped and filed a lawsuit. This has been corroborated by another player who was also raped. So at least three rape victims.

Then you have a person who contacted TSN and an independent unidentified witness corroborating the story with the plaintiff's lawyer (and these are very possibly the same person).

On top of that you have Paul Vincent who seems to be the only coaching/management with the Hawks who wasn't completely despicable. If he isn't the person talking to TSN, I think all you would need to do is ask him if that's what happened to get enough "proof" to can those ######s involved.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote