View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 07:16 AM   #141
Cheese
Franchise Player

Exp:

This week’s episode of Survivor 46 morphed into a Doublemint gum ad as we doubled our pleasure and doubled our fun with not one, but two blindsides.

This week’s immunity challenge — which split the tribe into two teams to balance on a triangular platform out in the water, with two immunities at stake and one person later being voted out by each team — was another example of how unpredictable challenges in the ocean can be. Am I mistaken, or did they not even show the players on the lower perch and just picked up the “action” on the upper perch before they went to the top platform? In the end, Kenzie — KENZIE! — won immunity for the yellow team, and Maria lasted the longest out of everyone, ensuring not only her safety, but also that her group would go to Tribal Council second and the person voted out would make the jury, while the player booted from yellow would not.

In a way, Q’s willingness to bust apart the +1 alliance was even more rash than Tim gunning for Hunter. And Tim looked legitimately shocked once Probst starting repeatedly reading his name on parchment. You could see the emotion when Tim froze while walking after having his torch snuffed — wiping his face before continuing. “I was a leader, not a loser,” he proclaimed in his final words, to which I would ask: Can’t one be both?
Losing Venus would have been a TV viewing tragedy of epic proportions — kind of like having a tribe immunity idol given to you and then immediately ripped out of your hands and given to someone else instead. But losing Soda is a bummer as well.

Tim and Soda are voted out, now we need to find out if anyone actually cares?
Is Q next?

1. EldrickOnIce - Jemila / Bhanu
2. csnarpy -Jessica / Randen
3. trackercowe -Venus / Liz
4. Cheese - Kenzie / Ben
5. WhiteTiger - Moriah / Q
6. GreenLantern - Tim / Tevin
7. ChuckieNZ - Tiffany / Maria
8. Fuzz - Q / Moriah
9. dino7c - Liz / David
10. mikephoen - Hunter / Jemila
11. jg13 - Randen / Jessica
12. transplant99 - Charlie / Tiffany
13. surferguy - Soda / Soda
14. Barnes - Tevin / Charlie
15. savardandjokinen - Ben / Tim
16. jroc - Maria / Kenzie
17. Sultan -David / Hunter
18. droopydrew19 - Bhanu / Venus

GreenLantern and savardandjokinen take the Tim hit and surferguy paddles out to the big wave and is washed to sea with Soda, I guess she was a Fantasea!

Last edited by Cheese; 04-20-2024 at 07:45 AM.
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cheese For This Useful Post: