View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 05:26 PM   #39
fleuryisgod
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Okay, I might of read it wrong but can you name a single job you do under $100? Because as you told me on the phone, when I called after the fact to try to get a price explanation, the only thing you do for under $100 is an inspection.

So no matter how minor/major/big/little/when its caught...you don't have a single repair that you do for under $100. And yes I will stick with my "popping in a roller" statement, it was literally under 10 minutes of work.

I'll say that my wife did okay all charges before they did the work, he didn't just do it and then say you owe us more, so some of this is on me. At the same time when a customer tells you before you even show up what the issue is maybe tell them it'll be significantly more than a $29 tune up. Also remove the statement that infers you do jobs for under $100.

I think you need to be more clear on the assumed pricing you are representing on this page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSSY View Post
Hey fleuryisgod,

Just to clarify... The post says "Probably 80% of the major repairs we do would be less than $100 if caught early" it doesn't say "most jobs are under $100"...

As I said I am sorry for the misunderstanding but as I explained the work performed was well above "popping in" a roller and approved before going forward (by the person at the residence).

Sorry again for the misunderstanding.

Craig
fleuryisgod is offline   Reply With Quote