View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 01:06 PM   #182
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
I really kind of like how Prime looks and works. And their original stuff like Fleabag and The Boys are very good.

But that is ridiculous.
I mean not a big deal for me to find another source from an alternate site. But Prime Video is included with Prime membership so I figured I might as well utilize it.

At least when Def Comedy Jam got removed in the middle of me watching it, I understood that it's from the early 90s so I figured I was probably the only person on the site watching it. But 30 Rock? Common, that show is still super popular. But what RGMG was no warning, or explanation. Just gone from existence one day.

A google search shows 30 Rock still available on the American version. But I literally could not find any explanation or reasoning for taking off of my account, other then a random Reddit thread where other people had the same issue as me with this and other shows. All in the midst of them watching, and no one getting any warning or reasoning.

So I did what any good streamer does and just went to my usual streaming site and was watching it within 10 seconds. This is why people torrent and feel no shame about it.
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote