View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 07:43 AM   #6
Itse
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarybornnraised View Post
Anyone who picks this song is after something and considered troll bait.

Is this like an Oiler fan thing? Trying to jam our site? Idiot.
L
Oh you sourpuss. Mambo nr 5 is a fun track

Having been a teenager in the nineties I obviously have a ton of nineties favorites.

For starters I'm going to throw a Finnish prog rock band at you, in large part because I was just at "their" gig. (it was actually a revival gig, as the original band leader killed himself after three albums.) It's good stuff, give it some time. The drummer is worth listening to just on his own, and I don't usually say that about individual musicians.

I also like me some nineties industrial, like KMFDM and NIN.
. Rammsteins first two albums still kick notable ass. Oh and Rob Zombies Hellbilly Deluxe <3

Mick Harvey's two first Serge Gainsbourg cover albums were fantastic.

Morphine is still in active rotation.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds made Let Love In, which is probably my favorite Bad Seeds album. In general they were a very nineties thing for me.

But really nineties was just a fantastic time to be into Finnish alternative rock, so I'm just going to post some videos that mean nothing to you

Ismo Alanko is probably my all time fave.

CMX is still a really kick ass prog/alt rock band.

Sweden produced some of the all time great folk fusion in the nineties. Garmarna was just fantastic. (And no I don't know Swedish either so don't give me that excuse, just listen to it.)

Also, Hedningarna <3

Oh, Cowboy Junkies was really good.

Is that too much? Good
Itse is offline   Reply With Quote