View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 03:13 PM   #448
Sr. Mints
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by csnarpy View Post
Well to be fair, last year really was a good season. They brought in a new show runner and new writers. The premises and plot lines were better than Walking, imo.

Unfortunately, they really s*it the bed this year. Which is a shame cause they really could have expanded this show and failed.
I was beginning to think it was just me (and Fuzz). I [seem to] recall enjoying season 4, thought i was a fresh departure. But this season? My god its bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
Al or Luciana? They are filming everything like it is "important". Stories matter! Its one of the most infuriating things. It makes zero sense, it's pointless, and it will get people killed. Most of the episode was done as a kind of recruitment video that explained what happened between the end of the last half of the season and this new half, which was really annoying becuase when they ended last eason, it sounded like a good story they were going to have going forward. Gave me a morsel of hope after the radioactive walkers, kids, and DIY airplane of the first half. But no. We don't deserve to actually see that, so we just get told about it on video, like they are the film crew for The Office.

Then they leave a tape and vcr/tv, and I guess a generator in places so people can watch the video. And then? I dunno, ask them for help, I guess. There is no logic to this at all.

I was going to bail after the first eight eps, but i'd be lying if I claimed denied part of me weren't curious how bad the ninth episode is (sounds familiar, probably how I'm still around after 10 seasons of TWD...)

Last edited by Sr. Mints; 08-17-2019 at 03:17 PM.
Sr. Mints is offline   Reply With Quote