View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 09:33 AM   #47
Hot_Flatus
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Makarov View Post
Why do you think i called him a dbag? He is tanking matches. Gets broken once and just gives up. Then he starts spinning his racquet like a baton for the rest of the set. Even right before receiving a serve.

Only an effing idiot would ever cheer for him. Yeah so refreshing when he tells his opponent that his girlfriend slept with another player. Or do you mean when he says that he HATES tennis and would rather play basketball?? haha Great for tennis!

Do us all a favour. Retire your ass and go play Vietnamese B League Basketball before your knees give.
Just wow. I think you need to take a vacation and relax. There's a long list of players that say or have said things just as bad, if not worse than that so I find it quite odd that you take such offense to Kyrgios saying his buddy slept with Wawrinka's girlfriend??

Kyrgios has issues and needs to get himself sorted out - tanking matches is not defensible at all, people play good money to see high quality tennis. However, you make it seem like every time he plays he tanks. Believe it or not, he wins more than he loses so it's pretty off base to suggest he's doing it all the time.

He's great for tennis because he generates a ton of attention and isn't afraid to go for shots. You take the good with the bad with this guy and I'd take him over some of the mindless robots that populate the tour so long as he's not clocking out on matches.

Last edited by Hot_Flatus; 01-04-2019 at 09:36 AM.