View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 09:24 AM   #1265
IgiTang
Self-Retired

Exp:

Maybe my post was a little hasty... I appreciate the mature attitudes you guys have taken. I was figuring I would be a shoe in for the team. My fault for being cocky...

But as for just playin with guys I knew rather than a bunch of ######s in drop-in... was a nice change. I wasnt taking it completely personally, even though it may have come across that way. I understood you guys have had to maintain that approach. But to think guys have been told they cant play when you have an open spot on D, and theyre told they cant play for another week... How do you expect them to build chemistry and improve their game?

But none the less. Thanks again for the opportunity. I wish you guys luck. But in the end, its just a video game. Its just really too bad that you guys are forced into this position. But you have to admit, to an extent you do have to alienate people to try and stay near the top.

I appreciate no ill will and I was not trying to create Drama. I was simply trying to shed some light from the other side of the fence on what is broken with the system.

Goodluck to you guys!
IgiTang is offline   Reply With Quote