View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #1264
Joborule
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgiTang View Post
Boy oh boy... i know you guys have it tough with finding time for everyone to play together and have tried to develop a system that allows you to remain competitive at the same time.

Before you blow up on us please read these so you know why the club works the way it does now.

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showpos...&postcount=113

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showpos...&postcount=218

History is history. It isn't fair to keep only people that been with the club forever but we're excluding others because of our new skill and team play prerequisite we expect. If that was the case there would be several more players on the team right now that racked up a high number of games played.

We're not excluding you because we don't like you. There's no bias here at all. We were gonna compile feedback, and if we reach a consensus that you were ready to join the club, you would've been added to the regular roster. If not, I would've PM'd you afterwards and provide what improvements and fixes to your game we would like to see. We WANT to add people to the team; so we assist you into becoming that player that we as a teammate.

Whats important though is that everyone gets along well and there isn't any unnecessary tension in the team. That was part of the reason for the change as well due to the conflicts that arise during playoff time. I have to say the attitude you exhibit tonight was completely unnecessary and disappointing to see. I don't want to add someone to the club who's gonna blow up out of no where and get so easily upset. I already told you that the format of the club has changed now and you'll have to do tryouts to make the club. It wasn't a guaranteed that you would make it the first or even the second time; even if you have a history with the club.

I understand why your upset, but we can't change it just for you or anyone else. We gotta treat everyone the same.

Last edited by Joborule; 01-05-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Joborule is offline   Reply With Quote