View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 10:57 PM   #1262
Diemenz
First Line Centre

Exp:

I understand your upset, however I didn't act like anything. You cannot get mad at me because the rules that were set out 4 months ago were upheld by the GM's of the Team. I'm not the only one out there (there was 3 of us playing) but if it prevents drama I will take the brunt of your anger.

I did invite you to the team, I did ask you to play, Those are completely correct statements. I have no problem playing with you case in fact that I passed to you more then any other guy out there tonight. You took us following the rules as a slight against you when it wasn't, it was just us trying to be consistent and not show favoritism.

We have a very cohesive team currently with NO drama. I am not going to call you names or attempt to belittle you like you felt was necessary tonight. I understand you were pissed at what had transpired so I hold no ill will towards you.

Hopefully you can take the feedback given by the players on the team whatever it might be and we can win some games together again.
Diemenz is offline   Reply With Quote