View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 10:25 PM   #1261
IgiTang
Self-Retired

Exp:

Boy oh boy... i know you guys have it tough with finding time for everyone to play together and have tried to develop a system that allows you to remain competitive at the same time.

But when you have someone play their 3 games on a "tryout" and then tell them they have to leave when there is no one waiting in line to play. So... you guys can go play... Especially when we were playing relatively well? Pretty insulting guys.

I have been around since the VERY beginning of the Fatas, infact was involved in the convo about actually naming us the "Fatas". I was one of the more competitive and reliable guys and have had some great chemistry with the Santos' and others.

Hell ya I wanna win, as I always have. But i also enjoyed playing NHL with alot of you guys.

Theres lots of teams to play on, but living in Victoria, playing with you guys was one of the only things that takes me back to the roots in Calgary. And now this system and the GMs decide im not allowed to chill with my buddies and play some stupid video game for some ####s and giggles with guys ive been playing with for 3 years?

I understand if you think im not good enough to be on "your" team, but we all know thats not the case. This is simply a system of you guys acting like youre the cool kids and people have to go through you to get in. You have to approve it...

But to send me packing and say I have to wait a WEEK to play with you guys again. Thats BS.

Jobo, you and I have been cool for alot of years and had some good laughs, I have a healthy respect for you. But man, thats messed up bro.

Also, Diemenz, you and I have been pretty cool for atleast a year. Your comment about me making your decision easier? I didnt understand why I couldnt carry on playing as no one was waiting to play... First of all, what gives you the right to act like that to anyone whos just trying to chill with his buddies?
Secondly, its convenient for you to ask me to play last week and we kick ass against every team we played.. Diverse was there too... We dominated. But youre still not sure if im good enough and my confusion and actually questioning what was going on, makes your decision easier? WTF.

It may sound like im whining to some, but im actually a little pissed.
Anyway... if you guys wanna play some hockey and have some fun, hit me up.

Goodluck to your "serious" or "elitest" league. I guess this is just an end of a chapter for me.

Great job! Buds!
IgiTang is offline   Reply With Quote