View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 06:32 PM   #7834
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Former U.S. president Donald Trump is facing renewed attention and criticism for his long history of turning a blind eye to bigotry after dining with a Holocaust-denying white nationalist and the rapper formerly known as Kanye West just days into his third campaign for the White House.
Quote:
Ye first shared details of the dinner in a video he posted to his Twitter account on Thursday. Ye said he had travelled to Florida to ask Trump to be his 2024 running mate and that the meeting had grown heated, with Trump "perturbed" by his request and Ye angered by Trump's criticism of his estranged wife, Kim Kardashian.

"When Trump started basically screaming at me at the table telling me I was gonna lose. I mean, has that ever worked for anyone in history, telling Ye that I'm going to lose?" Ye asked in the video. "You're talking to Ye!"

Ye also said Trump was "really impressed with Nick Fuentes," whom he described as "actually a loyalist" and said he'd asked Trump, "Why when you had the chance did you not free the January 6th-ers?" referring to the defendants who were alleged to have participated in the deadly insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-...665721?cmp=rss

I'm still trying to figure out how this is the real world.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post: