View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 08:47 AM   #6832
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG View Post
Why not the other 3. If the content was worth killing over why would they leave the risk of having 3 cops who could say something? You can’t just trust them to say nothing at this point.
Dude posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matata View Post
It's been long ago enough that it's hard to remember to remeber the particulars, but i recall it had most of the Hallmarks of a staged shooting: initial Reports say multiple Shooters in tactical gear, which quickly shifts to the Lone Wolf narrative; shooter has been in and out of government programs their whole life; shooter never appears to be coherent and then disappears forever. I remember seeing footage of a group of shooting survivors cycling in and out of the school in front of the camera in order to look like a bigger crowd, but that may have been parkland. I also think that there are copycat events and from a distance, it's very difficult to discern what exactly is staged and what is organic, but I'm 100% convinced that staged shooting events happen in the US.

Can anyone even remember the name of the shooter? Have they received even 1/10,000 of the public anger that Alex Jones has?
He appears to have an issue if not multiple issues.

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Just ignore me...I'm in a mood today.
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote