View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 05:28 PM   #318
Inglewood Jack
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
OnI was most concerned that Patrick Stewart felt like he was mailing his performance in, he was really cardboard in this episode.
for me so far, it's actually been the opposite. I feel like he's emoting way more than TNG Picard ever did. On the Enterprise D, he was consistently measured, cordial, firm, authoritative, and a bit guarded. This new JL seems to be constantly grinning, surprised, pained and so on, basically anything but neutral, and his vocal inflections are exaggerated.

I get that it's been long time since he was last sitting in the chair of the flagship, but it feels like he's trying to make up for his physical frailty with a ton of un-Picard-like emotional energy. could be just me though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Space Ninja steps out and pulls his sword - "You can choose not to die today, blah blah philosophical stuff. "

8 TS security goons pull out their super accurate light speed travelling weapons and fire, the space ninja screams and vanishes"
this already almost happened with the one dude whipping out his disruptor just as Legolas was getting beamed up. maybe we'll find out his blade is neutronium coated and can deflect energy bolts.
Inglewood Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Inglewood Jack For This Useful Post: