View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #8
DatSOOKin
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by itcrossedtheline View Post
Thanks for adding in your 2 cents nancy drew

Do i know know you? or do you know me? were you looking to buy a jersey? The answer is no to all three questions, so why did you feel the need to comment?

Since you did comment i feel the need to respond.

I actually won the jersey during a United way auction, and if you would like to see it drop by and take a look

In fact I don't own any fake jeresys

Nothing better than having a pretentious smart ass come in and try to act like a hero discrediting something he has never seen or looked at just because he thinks he's right

I would offer you a cookie for thinking you are smarter than you actually are...but it would probably be too small for your extremely large head and inflated ego.
Jeez no need to get your panties in knot, I don't think he meant to offend you. I'm assuming he said it was a knockoff because you said it has a fight strap (an authentic attribute) but is sized XL (a replica attribute); whereas authentic's with fight straps are sized in numbers from 46-60 IIRC for Edge Pro jerseys (which it will have on tag on the inside back). At least that's how I've learned it works, I could be wrong though for older jerseys.
DatSOOKin is offline   Reply With Quote