View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 01:06 AM   #9
GreenLantern2814
Franchise Player

Exp:
Icon45

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraisoup View Post
I genuinely enjoy it but it's a pretty massive grind fest.

The LR Gohan and Goten is so OP, totally worth the farm if you manage to get it
It is the grindiest game I have ever played. I've been working on getting the medals for LR Int Vegeta for two months and I'm barely a third of the way there.

At the same time, the grind has always felt to be in the spirit of DragonBall. You gotta work for it.

The banners have been good to me lately, I got a couple duplicates of SSJ3 Teq Broly and an additional Str Rose - the Str Rosé might be my favorite team to run. Black links with just about everyone, he always supers, his attack animation is gorgeous, and he hits like a truck. And the bad guys usually have pretty good defensive numbers even if the HP isn't that high.

4th anniversary is upcoming in July, so I'll be curious to see how much if anything is worth summoning between now and then.

Does you spend money on this? Every couple months, I'll throw a few bucks their way to thank them for the effort, and if there's a particularly good banner I'll spend to top me up for an extra multi summon, but it's only of there's a sale. The pricing in this game can be absolutely absurd, and there's lot of poor value.

I do, however, smile every time I see Hercule on the 'Let's keep our promises' poster at the login page.
GreenLantern2814 is online now   Reply With Quote