View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 12:09 PM   #83
return to the red
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Hate-Hulse
Laugh. Yep, "Wife of Abused". Still the best handle anyone has come up with and deserves a spot in the HOF.

Did that guy ever come back and say what happened in the end? I'm pretty sure what happened was "nothing" but it'd be interesting to know for sure. I was on that ill fated trip to Skydump, and know "Abused Flames Fan" well. In fact it's because of that incident that I first learned of Calgarypuck actually. The trip has gone on ever year since then without incident, at least from the EPS again.

And we lasted at least 7 minutes into the 1st... Didn't help how bad the Flames sucked back then...

"AFF" doesn't like to talk about it much, so let's just say it had a satisfactory ending.

I'd vote that one for the HOF.

How about the thread that created one of out most cherished traditions, the FATA!
That is great that this thread was given concideration. In fact I was one of the 4 (two were family) that got booted and that's how I found this site. As for what happened from it I can tell you with certainty that the tickets issued to three were fought in court and thrown out, the judge pretty much calling them a farce and the cops were being investigated by internal affairs and I think (don't quote me on this) were dismissed

Last edited by return to the red; 12-20-2005 at 12:15 PM.