View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 09:52 AM   #1305
Oil Stain
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonBlue View Post
I doubt they are always free to leave. you don't think more than a few of the girls had second thoughts but couldn't get out of the situation?
who is going to help them?. not crew, that's for sure. bet they 99.9% of the time valued their jobs over some "slut" saying she wanted to go home.
and bet there were a lot of band members and crew having sex with minors and not trying to find out, or even caring if they were 14, 16 or whatever.
Yeah I'm sure in some extreme cases women were held against their will, but the majority of the claims in the me too movement are about sexual harassment rather than assault.

I was talking in generalities. A fan attending a concert is free to leave when they wish to leave. The most they lose out on there is the money for the concert ticket. A woman paid to show up daily to work in Morgan Freeman's company can't just up and leave whenever they want without it having a huge impact on their life.

That's why there are more cases in the film industry than the music business IMO.
Oil Stain is offline   Reply With Quote