View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 05:19 PM   #3971
bob-loblaw
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Need a Thneed View Post
Ok, rant here:

Had to use WB Stoney to SB Macleod exit fir the first time since construction. The permanent signage appears to be in place there, but MAKES NO MENTION of needing to exit there in order to turn southbound onto Macleod Trail. I’ve now driven it another time to confirm. Unacceptable.

So after I miss that exit, and have to go all the way to James Mackevitt to turn around, I come back East bound. They have a temporary exit to SB Macleod currently. Luckily I didn’t miss it, AS THERE IS NO SIGNAGE OF ANY KIND signalling tgat this is where to turn to get onto SB Macleod.

How do the people managing this still have jobs?

I know that there was temporary signage set up that said to turn there to go southbound on McLeod, but I haven't noticed that on the sign TBH.

What gets me mad about that overheard sign is that at the top of it there are two arrows pointing right, and at the bottom of the sign it says 'must exit'. I assume that there are two lanes than can exit but there's only one open. I've seen so many drivers have to quickly get into the right lane next to the shoulder because they thought they can also exit from middle lane instead.

In between the Chapparal/Sundance and McLeod interchanges on WB Stoney they've moved lanes so often, and painted, repainted, and painted over old line markings, that when the sun is setting you can't tell what lane to be in because of all the reflections.
bob-loblaw is offline   Reply With Quote