View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 01:53 PM   #65
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

Yeah I'm trying to do the math here. I looked at a few companies, but Petsecure seems to be the best buy.

Basically, it's $28 per month, but there is an annual deductible of $200, $35 per month with an annual deductible of $100 (basically only worth doing if you were using the insurance every year). Covers 80% of claims up to $2500.

One of the things they also cover is $300 per year in dental, which includes regular cleaning. Now, my extended family has had a bunch of cats over the years, but I'm not sure if they ever got their teeth cleaned. Is that something people do? Anyway, it's clearly not worth insuring for that purpose (if the only thing you were claiming was an annual cleaning, the deductible plus the annual premium massively exceeds the coverage amount). Just curious.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno

Last edited by CorsiHockeyLeague; 07-07-2016 at 02:00 PM.
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote