Thread: Rule changes!
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 11:26 AM   #139
Drury18
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJK View Post
Drury18, I love how active you are and you are going to be a great GM, but you failure to comprehend how cap is reset annually proves my point that it is very difficult for new GM's to comprehend how complex this game is, meaning for GM's who are not as confident as you are, it would be difficult for them to comment on any new rule changes. I am sorry you were insulted but I was obviously right.
Nice backhanded compliment. Will you be continuing to bully all the new GM's who speak up for themselves in this thread/generally or am I just the new favourite? Because yea, I spoke up in hopes to be the first of the newbies to comment and get this back being a conversation what you just did will probably shut them up for good now. I can't imagine JonDuke is looking at this thread going "Maybe I should say something" after what you've posted.

Also, yes, I overlooked about the cap reset. That instantly makes the other 5 comments I made lesser? I can't speak on anything because I made one mistake? Is your comment that because I'm new, I'm dumb on everything and no one should take any stock in what I have to say?

However will I learn the rules if I don't make comments and then have people like dasavillian and TurdFerguson help me out where I've made an error and correct me? Where does the learning happen then? Is it just supposed to hit me after a certain period of time?
Drury18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Drury18 For This Useful Post: