View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 04:34 PM   #1202
Cliche
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormius View Post
I think it is reasonable to differentiate between a sexual relationship entered into for the purpose of advancing a career versus one where there is the threat of getting fired or being blacklisted.
This is dangerously too much like Matt Damon's initial response to the #metoo movement, and you should seek forgiveness like Matt Damon http://variety.com/2018/film/latest/...ct-1202665611/

Quote:
where he said sexual misconduct should be judged on a “spectrum of behavior.” “I really wish I’d listened a lot more before I weighed in on this,” Damon told Gifford. “Ultimately, what it is for me is that I don’t want to further anybody’s pain with anything that I do or say. And so for that I’m really sorry.”

Quote:
Of the #TimesUp movement, Damon said, “A lot of those women are my dear friends and I love them and respect them and support what they’re doing and want to be a part of that change and want to go along for that ride. But I should get in the back seat and close my mouth for a while.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matata View Post
I can't leave the house anymore out of fear that I will rape everything I see. #wokeas####

Last edited by Cliche; 03-03-2018 at 04:55 PM.
Cliche is offline   Reply With Quote