View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #1929
cmyden
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizaro86 View Post
That link is for the original (matrix 1) version. When you go to itasoftware and hit "Search Airfares Now" it takes you to the new version found here: http://matrix.itasoftware.com/ Actually, that takes you to an error page currently.

Thanks for the link to the older version though, didn't think it would still be working, should have checked my old favourite...
Ah right, I forgot maybe not everyone would still use the original version. Personally I think the original interface is better and it's definitely far more powerful especially if you know a few of the commands.

I'm guessing that they're moving servers today, or at least changing something around, evidenced by the HTTPS in the URL now. Let's just hope it's not Google throwing off the switch.

Quote:
And as always, thanks for the yycdeals.com map. Seriously the best part of the internet.
Thanks! A lot more interesting things on the way!

Flight deals from other cities: Vancouver - Edmonton - Saskatoon - Regina - Winnipeg - Toronto - Montreal - Ottawa - Halifax
cmyden is offline   Reply With Quote