View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 01:39 PM   #34
Inglewood Jack
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
I dont know, I think there are certainly valid reasons to dislike the current crop of Star Wars without descending into the Racist, Misogynist Nerd category.
without a doubt there are some out there that hate TLJ because of women, minorities and unfulfilled expanded universe story lines. but they're not nearly as numerous as people keep claiming they are...they just happen to be the loudest. kind of like how you can have one terrible poster in a FOI thread, just one, but when you read it feels like the majority of people have lost their damn minds.

and of those people saying they hate the SJW agenda, I bet at least half of them aren't even extremists, they just don't know how to properly express their dissatisfaction so they just parrot what they've heard. in the franchise movie power ranking triangle of Plot, Character and Lore, TLJ had serious deficiencies in all 3 in my opinion. but it takes a lot of speaking/typing to explain all that so in some twisted way I can almost see the appeal of just yelling "SJWs ruined Star Wars!" instead.
Inglewood Jack is offline   Reply With Quote