View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 11:22 AM   #701
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Familia View Post
Ummm I think both of my points stand as SuperMatty so eloquently pointed out. These teams are not only financial drivers (I do agree with you that I don't give a #### if FIFA makes or loses money) but they also create the intrigue. You clearly dislike Italian football which means they have done their job. They have you talking. I don't see you complaining about the style of play or state of soccer in Georgia. As I have stated, people either love or hate Italy, there seems to be no in between. Not having them there is disappointing because the tournament has lost some of its spice.

As for Croatia, keep dreaming if you think you will ever join the upper echelon of football power houses.
Really? I think you're really wrong on that point. Right now Croatia develops talent but they dont have the coaching or organization to support it.

But I'd 'Never say Never.'

Holland and Italy just missed the World Cup. Could Croatia take a few steps? I wouldnt be ruling it out.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote