View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 01:53 PM   #47
Sylvanfan
Appealing my suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleK View Post
My fear is that DAL/CAR is going to be 10-7
Carolina does have a better defence this year, but the Texans with Davis Mills, and the Jets with Zach Wilson are two of the worse offences in the league, and the Saints play very conservatively too.

So the Panthers have not really had a good test this year with a team that has playmakers like Dallas does at receiver in terms of opponents who will challenge you vertically.

If anything I would think Cincinatti will be more conservative on a short week and try to run the ball 30 times with a 10 point lead against Jacksonville, particularly if the Jags turn the ball over and get behind as they often do.

I need to draft more RBs next year.

Maybe, depends on your scoring format. Last week the top two picks in my league both RB's combined for 6 points...and could miss this week depending on Cooks health. It can be a fickle position. In a PPR league....no way you regret the D.J. Moore pick right now. I should have reached a bit to pick Alex Mattison since I have Dalvin Cook...but outside of the top 10 running backs in PPR, it can be really hit or miss. Nick Chubb was a 1st or 2nd round pick in a lot of leagues and Kareem Hunt was like a 5th or 6th. So if you grabbed Hunt you got the value. Taking Chuba Hubbard in the 8th round or Alex Mattison in the 7th type of thing looks brilliant now but outside of Mattison last week, it probably hasn't helped you win much yet.

Last edited by Sylvanfan; 09-29-2021 at 02:05 PM.
Sylvanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sylvanfan For This Useful Post: