View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 05:06 PM   #1068
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by darockwilder View Post
I was the total opposite. First 2 were sore arm for like 2.5 days, third I had joint pains the morning after and about 20 hours after the shot I started to get colder and colder. I started shivering so put on a bunch of extra clothes. Got kind of better, but then about 4 hours later I started getting hotter and hotter. Had to remove extra clothes, but an hour or so after that started everything went away and I was completely normal. Nothing after that at all. It’s interesting how differently people react.
My wife got wrecked on the first and second dose. What you described but more. For the second dose, her chills were so bad that I woke up to the sound of chattering teeth one night after she kicked off her blanket after a bunch of hot flashes (she kept thinking she had a fever, but the thermometers said otherwise).

I got a sore arm on the first day. The second dose for me though, I felt like I was under water and sleepy for 3 days. Everything sounded muffled and vision was blurry and then part way through the day, it just dissipated, like it was a bad kick of wasabi or something.

Both of us were just a tad sleepy for the third at first. My wife's Covid anxiety had been bad. She started freaking out that the pharmacist had given us a placebo. at around 48 hours ish, we suddenly both had chills and soreness in our lower body for 6-8 hours in the morning and both of us were right as rain by the early afternoon.

It's kinda bizarre how varied these vaccine symptoms can be and how they don't seem as consistent as other types of vaccines.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote