View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 03:33 PM   #54
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scroopy Noopers View Post
Oh interesting. I’m sure it isn’t good for my cycle but I have no problem going to sleep when I smoke my bedtime indica.

I looked into “lucid dreaming” to try and combat the constant waves of nightmares and vividly detailed sad/horrible dreams... but (jumping back to the thread topic) I recently learned about Old Hag Syndrome and I will now never go down the road into lucid dreaming.
I have spent so much time and money trying diff strains only to realize 90% of all cannabis, regardless of consumption method even, affects me the same way.

Also neat is the threshold, my dreams stop with only semi regular use. Like once a week smoking is enough to keep my dreaming from happening.

Thankfully I think the frequency of my bad dreams is tied to general mood and that’s been good for quite a while. So I don’t really smoke weed for that specific purpose anymore.

However I cannot recall having had a good dream of any kind in quite some time. It’s either bad or nothing. It used to be super annoying because I love sleep.

Either way, weed had a nice side effect and that was helping get rid of dreams when they were an issue.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote