View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 01:07 PM   #215
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleury View Post
I'm siding with the woman here if anything, personally. Certainly both sides can lie or exaggerate, but in this case the woman has everything to lose and she's talking out about it, to some degree money be damned. Takes away one aspect of a motivation. Besides that, the guy is a narcissist, a dbag, and has addiction issues. There's enough skeletons to take believe her more credible than him.
Well, theres a lot to unpack there, but the fact of the matter is:

"There is no money."

Kane is broke and he's up to his ears in creditors. At the moment he'll be lucky to spend his twilight years working at a Car Wash.

In that context, she has nothing to lose. He doesnt have a penny to give her and there are people standing ahead of her in line for whatever he does have.

This does 2 things.

1. She has nothing to lose, so why not tell what she knows?

But....

2. She is likely bitter and resentful, who can blame her? But that likely shadows the truth of her statements.

Either way, I dont care. I have no dog in this fight. This is like being 'A Clockwork Oranged' in front of a Soap Opera that you dont really want to watch.

They both sound like amazing pieces of work. I feel bad for their kid. Hopefully they're setting some funds aside for that child's future therapy costs.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: