View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 02:01 PM   #1295
Jimmy Stang
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shermanator View Post
I think we've got a few folks going. Not sure where an away supporters section would be, but Whitecaps supporters have reached out to me to get the conversation started on that. I'm looking into what section is the away section and what the process to get tickets in that section would be.
I was there in March for the Whitecaps vs. Sounders, and the official away section was way up at the top of 218 or 219 or around there (direct opposite corner of the Southsiders). They were actually quite hard to see due to the shadow of the overhang there, but they were certainly heard. I'm not sure if that is a permanent location, or something that the club sets up due to the number of Seattle, Portland, etc. fans that typically make the trip.

Personally, I'd reach out to the Whitecaps admin directly and see if they can set aside a little chunk. Or at least give you some suggestions.

And of course, it sounds like you are already in touch with supporters groups there. I believe that they've got a few different groups.