View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 09:58 PM   #24
d_phaneuf
Franchise Player

Exp:

Maybe i had low expectations but i was very sports entertained

The universal title appearing every week on raw is a win, dont care who won it, the fake out with braun was great, the audience counted the 1 2 3 and lots of cheers for the win too, who would have said that a month ago, but they almost have to cash it in now tomorrow or braun looks a fraud

Alexa bliss can go away for awhile now or at least the midcard, shes not believable in the ring anymore, carmella is starting to look like a seasoned pro compared to her, no legit offense and she cant sell, being great on the mic is one thing but shes basically the female enzo

I really liked miz and d bry and joe vs aj. Good matches, sets up both for longer term fueds. AJ snapping at the end was what he needed.

Not sure what they were trying to do with becky, if they expected a heel turn by the most over women babyface on the roster by that attack its just bad planning

Once balor was the demon him squashing the constable was the only way, hopefully this leads to balor with a reset and back up the card, would love to see him vs roman as the next fued

Seth vs dolph was solid, still feel ambrose turns sooner than later

Rest was decent, new day looking almost to beat the bludgeons to the point they took a dq was a nice change, hope shinsuke moves on from hardy now, the KO thing has to be leading to something, maybe he snaps and goes back to being the fight anyone guy rather than the coward
d_phaneuf is offline   Reply With Quote